Jun 27, 2015

How to Paint Your Own Illustrated Quote

Hey friends!
If you've been around me long enough, you'll know that I LOVE + thrive on positivity - just like you :)

Inspirational quotes are all over my studio, in my planners, sprinkled throughout my lovely newsletter...anywhere I can think to put one!!

Here's a quote that has hit me hard, recently, making me aware of how much time I spend on positive vs. negative thoughts. (There's also a tutorial for you!)

I challenge YOU to speak life, self-love, joy + abundance over yourself, first thing you do, EVERY morning.

http://bit.ly/IllustratedQuote
TUTORIAL | Paint Your Own Illustrated Quote by Martice Smith II


You comin' to see how I finished this illustrated quote? Yes? Great!

Follow me here, to the Helmar blog, for the step-by-step process on how to Paint Your Own Illustrated Quote


 Thanks + happy creating, xo



1 comment:

The best conversation happens in the comments section!