Nov 25, 2014

Origami Gift Boxes

It's about that time, friends!
The holidays are right around the corner and people are getting ready for gift-giving.

I've always loved a beautifully hand-made gift...who doesn't?!
Especially when the gift comes from someone who cherishes YOU just as much as the gift they are giving.

Today, I'm sharing what's on my desk: 

 Origami Gift Boxes




These are super easy ("last-minute-gifts") to make and I love making them because I can embellish them however I want. 

No two will ever be the same and as a bonus to me, folding paper can be a great stress reliever...especially around this time of year!

RubberMoon Stamp: 
ge2747 - snowmen w/scarve

Black gesso paper sprayed with texture and glitter sprays (Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts)
 Come on over to the RubberMoon Arts blog to see the whole project...
 Happy Holidays!





http://www.marticesmithart.com/newsletter

1 comment:

The best conversation happens in the comments section!