Sep 5, 2014

The Artful Tribe Blog Hop

Hello and a huge welcome to the Artful Tribe Blog Hop! I'm so excited that you've decided to join us for this fun and inspirational treat.

photo of Artful Tribe Blog Hop 2014


The lovely Rita Seed, of the Artful Tribe, asked me and a handful of other artists to join in. What a great way to kick off the end-of-summer and start with fresh inspiration! Thank you, Rita :)

I invite you to look around my blog, comment, and ask questions. I hope you like what you find, here :)

:: About Me / My story, so far ::
Click on the "About" tab (on top menu) or for a more in-depth interview, please check out
my interview with Mixed Media May.


MarticeSmithART.com, blog button
Don't forget to grab my blog button to share the love!

Love Surrounds You, illustration by artist Martice Smith II


CONNECT WITH ME!*

*you can do this all in the sidebar, to your right hand side > > >

• "Like" Martice Smith - Illustration on Facebook  be sure to select "Get Notifications"

• Follow my blog via Bloglovin' and/or join this site

• Join the Uneek Art Letter (enjoy your gift: September desktop calendar!)



Be sure to check out the other participating artists and leave them some blog love, too:
  1. Julie Osterc of "Loving Road"
  2. Lynda Norton of "My Creative Lifestyle"
  3. Jennifer Snellings of "Tattered Art Studio"
  4. Nicci Battilana of "Brushed with Magic Fame" 
Happy hopping!





http://www.marticesmithart.com/newsletter

2 comments:

  1. Nice to read about you, love your art. Thank you so much for the link too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in and supporting https://www.facebook.com/theartfultribe artists supporting artists. I love your blog and am going to be a regular visitor xx

    ReplyDelete

The best conversation happens in the comments section!