Aug 28, 2014

My first RubberMoon order + DecoArt sponsorship

My first order from RubberMoon Stamps finally came! It's my welcome package for being on their Creative Dream Team and I tell you what - these are beautifully made and packed with some amazing detail. I'm really excited to start working with them :) 
I also received news that I've been accepted into the DecoArt Helping Artists Program. Yippppeeeee! (This simply means that they're sponsoring me to create art projects, using products from their DecoArt® Inc. company.)


Now, let me show you a closer look at these stamps...
my RubberMoon welcome package :) (Includes Gina's Designs chipboard pieces and ATC and the Art Squares are from Inchie Arts; these are sold separately)

Here's what each stamp looks like, stamped on a piece of scrap paper....

From top, left to right: 
Dear Frida
Panda
Bamboo
Kae Pea - New Moon
Large Fern
The Baby has Arrived
Save the Date
Baby Carriage
Sitting in a Tree

I couldn't wait to test these beauties out, so, I jumped right it and created this 4x6 art card, recycled from an old postcard, featuring the Kae Pea - New Moon stamp.  

(Unfortunately, it's not a tutorial...but I hope you'll like it, anyway.)

mixed media art postcard by Martice Smith II

detail, mixed media art postcard by Martice Smith II

detail, mixed media art postcard by Martice Smith II

detail, mixed media art postcard by Martice Smith II

  1.  { Paint Products used }
    Americana 3D Gloss Enamel: Dioxazine Purple & transparent Yellow
    Americana Neons: Fiery Red & Torrid Orange
    Americana Acrylic: Bahama Blue
    DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: Phthalo Blue
    Tempera paints: Fluorescent Pink & White
  2. { Other products }
    Orange craft foam
    Water soluble pencil
    Blue Sharpie® Pen
    my own, hand-cut cardboard letter stencils
    Crown kraftboard piece from Stampendous! Stack Art Kit


My first post on the RubberMoon Art blog is set for Tuesday, September 23rd.  

Until then, please check the RubberMoon Art blog every Tuesday and Friday to see my team members' projects. These are a bunch of insanely talented women! Go see what all the hype is about - a blog post will be up, tomorrow. 






http://www.marticesmithart.com/newsletter

8 comments:

  1. OMG! Martice!! You have outdone yourself!! LOVE your work and presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Bravo! Shared on my Timeline:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matrices, congratulations. Looking forward to seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl! Wonderful piece and congratulations on your sponsorship!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just hearing the news.. congrats to you lady.. totally loving anything Frida..must check out Rubbermoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new ventures! Your work here is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

The best conversation happens in the comments section!