Aug 5, 2014

I am going to the MOON!!!

Well, not literally...but I do have some amazing news I'd love to share with you:

It's official and at last, I can shout-it-from-the-rooftops that: I've been selected to join the creative design team of RubberMoon Stamps!!! Eeeeeekkkk! What a blessing - I'm so honored to be part of this amazing company. 

*** A big 'THANKS' to Kae Pea and the selection committee for this opportunity. ***

It seems a li'l bit ironic, due to the fact that I LOVE gazing up at the moon, day and night. The moon is so mesmerizing and hypnotic to me. I have created some of my best work in the wee hours of the night; just me and the luminous moonlight. All I can say is this: It was meant to be for me!

Martice makes the RubberMoon Creative Dream Team!
RubberMoon | Creative Dream Team

Martice makes the RubberMoon Creative Dream Team!


I'm one of the 6 new people they've chosen, from over 40 submissions! Wow! Someone pinch me!  Also, some of the alumni (past RubberMoon contributors) will be joining, as well. Our term starts this month and ends in December.

You can find my posts, once a month, on their blog...my first project will be published later this month!

Please click here to meet all of our team members. I think you will be impressed!

Make sure you visit the RubberMoon blog every Tuesday and Friday to see our art projects and be inspired!







http://www.marticesmithart.com/newsletter

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! They've got some fun images, so it should be an exciting adventure for you.
    Thank you for leaving a sweet comment on my blog. I'm so glad that you did. It brought me here and loved seeing your work! I'm a new follower! :)
    Happy creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle! Thank you for your kind words. It's a pleasure connecting with you. THANK you very much for joining me here! Keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete

The best conversation happens in the comments section!