Jul 31, 2014

Last day for Printmaking Unleashed challenge

Today is the last day for the printmaking unleashed challenged. I've had so much fun discovering new techniques and just practicing on my skills everyday this month. I will continue challenging myself...one never knows what could come next!

Day 30: Relief Print
I never thought packing peanuts looked so good! Well, as a printing tool...It's funny how I've been finding unconventional objects to use in my printmaking. A valuable lesson and my motto: Use what you already have!

Day 30: Relief Print by Mixed media artist Martice Smith II

And finally...today's last creative prompt: Day 31: hearts + LOVE

Day 31: Hearts + Love by Mixed media artist Martice Smith II
variety of hearts and a lovely sentiment for my followers: Thank you with love & gratitude. Media used: cardboard, acrylics, graphite, stamping, stenciling, machine stitching and Tulip Pearl dimensional paints, Eileen Hull ColorBox Blends (Sunshine) on wrinkled, cotton fabric.

You haven't heard the last of me! Be sure to connect via Bloglovin', Facebook, and Flickr!!
(I'll be updating with the prompts that I've missed...)

THANK YOU!! xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

The best conversation happens in the comments section!