Jul 6, 2014

Hand-carved Stamps

Day 6: Hand-carved stamps!! Yippee :)
I can see me carving more of these stamps in the future! Maybe even some jumbo-sized ones???

These were so fun to make but really stressful on my neck...does anyone have tips on how to prevent crooks/spasms in the neck while carving? Thanks in advance ;)


Hand-carved stamps by Martice Smith II
These are just a few of my foam and rubber hand-carved stamps!

Chevron: hand-carved stamp by Martice Smith II
...I'm lovin' this hypnotizing pattern...
Tip: always clean off your stamps! Don't let paint dry on them...I like to use a baby wipe to get the job done, when I can't run to sink to rinse them off.

hand-carved stamps by Martice Smith II
Size of large chevron stamp: 8 inches x 3 1/4 inches!!! Size of leaf stamp: 1 1/2 inches x 3 inches

Stay tuned for the tutorial on the chevron stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best conversation happens in the comments section!